Come give the gift of life at The Village at Camp Bowie at the Carter BloodCare Blood Drive. Look for the Carter BloodCare bus in front of the Frost Bank Building on Friday (1/11/19) from 10am - 6pm. Everyone who donates will receive a FREE box of Girl Scout Cookies! More info at: http://www.carterbloodcare.org/cumulus-and-cookies/
Start your Thanksgiving at The Village at Camp Bowie for the YMCA Turkey Trot and help raise funds for the YMCA Scholarship fund!
Race Day registration - 6:00am
1K Sprouts Gobbler Trot - 8:00am
10K Run - 8:15am
5K Run/Walk - 8:30am
Download the race brochure here:
Be a part of a Thanksgiving tradition and work off that holiday meal before you take that first bite of turkey and dressing. Registration for the 36th Annual Moritz Fort Worth YMCA Turkey Trot presented by Regent Services is now open, featuring a 10K run, a 5K run/walk and the Sprouts 1K Gobbler Trot presented by SilverSneakers for kids and families.
Sponsored by Moritz and Regent Services, proceeds from the event benefit the scholarship/youth program of the Westside YMCA. The funds raised by the Turkey Trot allow the Y to offer healthy living and youth development to families in our community, even if they are experiencing a temporary financial hardship. Persons who wish to utilize the services of the Y but cannot afford them are given assistance based on their needs, allowing those who otherwise would not be able to participate.
All races start in front of Frost Bank at 6115 Camp Bowie at Westridge, with the Sprouts 1K Gobbler Trot kicking things off at 8:00 a.m. The 10K follows at 8:15 and the 5K begins shortly afterwards at 8:30. All races end at Sunset and Westridge. Course maps for all three races can be found online at www.fwtrot.org.
Participants may register online at www.fwtrot.org now through November 22. Prices begin at $26 for individuals – discounts given for families and teams – with all rates increasing as the race gets closer. Registration is also available on-site at the Luke’s Locker Fort Worth or Brazos Running Club Colleyville through November 22.
Well-trained, friendly dogs on leashes (maximum of three feet) are welcome. No dogs allowed in the competitive chip timed corral. Owners must maintain responsibility for their pet. All dogs must be registered and will receive a Turkey Trot dog bandana, while supplies last.
Position: FTW Office Manager
CTMI, LLC is an organization that uses proprietary data analytics to identify and obtain previously unreported reimbursement and recovery opportunities on behalf of a wide range of clients. Our expertise in state and local tax and accounts payable processes enables us to recover reimbursement for companies all over the country. By integrating web enabled software, analytics, and technical research, CTMI produces timely and accurate recovery calculations for its clients. Government audits of CTMI’s work have resulted in a success rate greater than ninety-eight percent. CTMI operations are based in our state-of-the-art, secure and compliant technical center in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area of Texas.
General Position Summary:
The main responsibility of this position is to serve as a support personnel for the Fort Worth Office and to be utilized in the daily production practices of CTMI, LLC (QuickBooks, Access, and Quickbase). Other responsibilities include the preservation and maintenance of hard copy and electronic files, as well as the day-to-day support of in office and remote personnel correspondence and invoicing needs. Candidate must be a proven self-starter, resourceful problem solver, keen to learn new things, possess exceptional communication skills and be able to successfully execute multiple tasks on an ongoing basis.
FTW Office Manager Accountabilities:
· Assist in the evolution and maintenance of office support software (Quickbase and QuickBooks). Perform cursory and in depth business system reviews to ensure all systems are reconciled and recording information aptly.
· Send and receive correspondence for the FTW Office, then file said correspondence accordingly for the Sales & Use Department or remit to the appropriate department/employee.
- Assists with special projects on an as needed basis.
FTW Office Manager Continued:
• Performs General Office Manager Functions such as monitoring and ordering supplies, coordinating with reprographic maintenance organizations and maintaining communication with landlord.
• Assist FTW Office Personnel in various day to day communications, travel coordination, correspondence, and calendar management.
· Answer FTW Office main phone line.
· Reviews expenses for the Fort Worth Office before forwarding to Departmental Directors for approval. Once the director has given approval Expense Forms and their supporting documentation are sent to Corporate for processing.
Supervision Given and/or Received:
- This position reports to the Director of Sales Tax.
· CTMI’s Executive Staff, CTMI’s Directors and Managers, as well as other office and field personnel.
Working Conditions and/or Physical Requirements:
· This position works in a typical office environment and light lifting is required.
· Some travel required (minimal 0-10%).
Education and Experience Preferred:
· Bachelors Degree Required.
· 5 to 7 Years of relevant experience working in Revenue Recovery.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks. Ability to meet internal deadlines.
Knowledge and Skills Preferred:
· 40 to 50 WPM Typing Minimum
· Microsoft Office - Intermediate to Advanced skill level with heavy emphasis in Excel
- QuickBooks- Intermediate to Advanced skill level
· Demonstrated professional written and verbal communication skills
· In-depth knowledge of CTMI Services including Sales and Use Tax, Property Tax, Accounts Payable Recovery.
FLSA Designation: Non - Exempt
Contact Scott at 817-569-7900 or email@example.com.