Position: FTW Office Manager
CTMI, LLC is an organization that uses proprietary data analytics to identify and obtain previously unreported reimbursement and recovery opportunities on behalf of a wide range of clients. Our expertise in state and local tax and accounts payable processes enables us to recover reimbursement for companies all over the country. By integrating web enabled software, analytics, and technical research, CTMI produces timely and accurate recovery calculations for its clients. Government audits of CTMI’s work have resulted in a success rate greater than ninety-eight percent. CTMI operations are based in our state-of-the-art, secure and compliant technical center in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area of Texas.
General Position Summary:
The main responsibility of this position is to serve as a support personnel for the Fort Worth Office and to be utilized in the daily production practices of CTMI, LLC (QuickBooks, Access, and Quickbase). Other responsibilities include the preservation and maintenance of hard copy and electronic files, as well as the day-to-day support of in office and remote personnel correspondence and invoicing needs. Candidate must be a proven self-starter, resourceful problem solver, keen to learn new things, possess exceptional communication skills and be able to successfully execute multiple tasks on an ongoing basis.
FTW Office Manager Accountabilities:
· Assist in the evolution and maintenance of office support software (Quickbase and QuickBooks). Perform cursory and in depth business system reviews to ensure all systems are reconciled and recording information aptly.
· Send and receive correspondence for the FTW Office, then file said correspondence accordingly for the Sales & Use Department or remit to the appropriate department/employee.
- Assists with special projects on an as needed basis.
FTW Office Manager Continued:
• Performs General Office Manager Functions such as monitoring and ordering supplies, coordinating with reprographic maintenance organizations and maintaining communication with landlord.
• Assist FTW Office Personnel in various day to day communications, travel coordination, correspondence, and calendar management.
· Answer FTW Office main phone line.
· Reviews expenses for the Fort Worth Office before forwarding to Departmental Directors for approval. Once the director has given approval Expense Forms and their supporting documentation are sent to Corporate for processing.
Supervision Given and/or Received:
- This position reports to the Director of Sales Tax.
· CTMI’s Executive Staff, CTMI’s Directors and Managers, as well as other office and field personnel.
Working Conditions and/or Physical Requirements:
· This position works in a typical office environment and light lifting is required.
· Some travel required (minimal 0-10%).
Education and Experience Preferred:
· Bachelors Degree Required.
· 5 to 7 Years of relevant experience working in Revenue Recovery.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks. Ability to meet internal deadlines.
Knowledge and Skills Preferred:
· 40 to 50 WPM Typing Minimum
· Microsoft Office - Intermediate to Advanced skill level with heavy emphasis in Excel
- QuickBooks- Intermediate to Advanced skill level
· Demonstrated professional written and verbal communication skills
· In-depth knowledge of CTMI Services including Sales and Use Tax, Property Tax, Accounts Payable Recovery.
FLSA Designation: Non - Exempt
Contact Scott at 817-569-7900 or email@example.com.